In accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
- The Administrator of your personal data will be the Agricultural University of Kraków, Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Kraków.
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to participate in the BioHydrology2022 Conference in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 points a/b/c/d/f of the above-mentioned GDPR Regulation.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition of participation in the Conference.
- You have the right to:
- accessing to, rectification, removal or limitation of personal data processing,
- data transfer,
- to object to the data processing
- If the data processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted to the DPO, you also have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made based on the consent given before its withdrawal. The consent withdrawal from the processing of personal data may be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) to the DPO.
- Your personal data will be shared with other recipients. The recipients of your personal data will be only entities participating in the Conference.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to organize the Conference.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is justified that your personal data are processed by the DPO in breach of the provisions of the above-mentioned GDPR Regulation.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country and/or international organization.